Maximizing Social Security & Retirement Income Workshop
February 6th at 6:00 p.m. Delaware County Library - Orange Branch - 7171 Gooding Blvd, Delaware, Ohio 43015
This is an educational workshop intended for people near or in-retirement. Learn...
• About the main sources of retirement income
• How to transition from the accumulation to distribution phase of life
• When is the best time to file for Social Security & how much will it cover
• Pension maximization/Stretch IRA/Roth conversion/401k rollover strategies
• Effective withdrawal strategies
• Preparing for Taxes & Inflation
RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW
No Admission Fee - This is strictly an educational event and no products will be offered or sold.